Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Purpose of House of Whoremoans

I want to raise awareness.

For PMDD

For women

For our sisters

For our mothers

For our daughters

For ourselves.

I want women to be better than they are. I want us to rise to the occasion. I want us to be independent, empowered, and strong. I want us to be leaders in our fields. I want us to be friends (please see my post here). Women have struggled for years to show the world their strengths. I want to remove the stigmas against female problems and personalities. I want to rip away the sexual stereotypes, gender discrimination, and objectification. I believe that the strongest movement happens not with one woman, but when women unite. Together, as a community, as a gender, as a whole, I believe we are the force to be reckoned with.


No comments:

Post a Comment