Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bye-Bye Yaz: Days 14-16

I'm on Day 16 of my first cycle without Yaz in about two years.

Day 14 was abrupt and awful from the moment I woke up. The BF and I fought, and fought. I was anxious upon waking, but still "okay". But by evening, he made a comment that rubbed me the wrong way, and then I was off... for a couple hours. :(

Day 15 was calmer, but I did more to help myself, including exercising, biking for two miles in the morning, and doing a lot of housework, etc to keep busy. I went to dinner with my cousin last night, but it took mentally preparing myself all day to go out. I was mentally worn out, but I'm glad I went.

Day 16, today: It's only noon, but it's an okay day so far. My sex drive is up, which is expected at this time of the month. I'm slightly irritable over my kids' playing Wii Dance right now, but I'm swallowing my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment